Thursday, January 17, 2008

The Weather Outside is Frightful

With the "Winter Storm" we got overnight, I decided to stay inside the nice, warm house today. I've been working on putting the crib together. It is missing a few pieces of hardware, but I think I can get most of it done anyway. It's a much slower process with just one person working on it, though. Ted and I are usually a pretty good assembly team.

Charlie kicked Sid for the first time last night. She was very snuggly and would not stay off of the belly. Then whammo! he got her once on the nose. Surprisingly, she didn't even flinch. I'm hoping this means that she and he will get along well. You can all start crossing your fingers now. I did notice that since the kick she has not "made biscuits" on my belly but she hasn't avoided sitting on it either.

No comments: