Thursday, January 10, 2008

Feeling Productive Today

Now that we have carpet in the offices/bedrooms, things are starting to fall back into place around here. The hardwoods will be installed next week, so most furniture and boxes/stuff are back where they belong. Put away completely? Not quite.


Anyway, with this relative calm, I've been able to do some things that have been on hold for the past month. We set up a wireless network in the house so we can access the internet on the laptop from home without stealing someone else's connection. Not that we would ever do anything like that. This also means that we can both be on the internet at the same time and that I can be online while floors are being installed.


We also got haircuts today. Nancy hooked me up with a very mom-friendly bob. The back is shorter than it was last time. Ted likes it, too. With birth classes starting next week, Nancy and I had tons of baby talk this visit. She is signed up for the same class, so even when our hubbies cannot join us, we will not be alone.


I spent a good bit of time cutting diapers this morning. I still have 10 yards of outers to cut and all my flannel and microfleece (for the insides and fitteds), but it feels good to have one color done. Hopefully with Ted's help I can knock the rest out quickly.


We have picked bedding...

So we are working on nursery decor now, too. We have a great abstract photo done by Auntie Lisa that will pick up the red and blue. Hoping we can talk Aunt Evy into creating something fun with the orange and blue.

That's about it for now.

1 comment:

Katie said...

I LOVE your choice of decor - very Modern, very "Ashley"!

Charlie will love it!