Sunday, January 20, 2008

Third Trimester!

I cannot believe how quickly this pregnancy is going. Today is the first day of the third trimester already. I know, in a few weeks I'll be saying "when is this ever going to end?" But for now I'm still enjoying it.

Not much new is going on with baby, although this is about the time that he should be opening his eyes. Which means he'll be able to see light through my belly. Cool. And my Pregnancy Week by Week book (thanks Kerry) is now giving approximate measurements of crown to rump and crown to foot. It's hard to imagine how something over 15 inches long is curled up inside my belly and still has room to kick and roll as much as he does.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Isn't it amazing how fast it goes?! Now is when you wake up and are SURE that you gained a couple pounds overnight!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.