Monday, February 4, 2008

He's a Genius!

Using the yes/no question system, Charlie, again, accurately predicted the Giants' win over the Pats in the Superbowl last night. In the last two minutes I thought he might be wrong, but then Eli and the boys pulled it off. My neighbors now want us to ask for lottery numbers.

Charlie enjoyed the halftime show. He danced through "American Girl." Maybe he recognizes it as it is one of the songs Ted and I sing together in the car. (On a side note, Tom Petty looked better last night that I have ever seen him. Still ugly but very healthy.)

I doubt Charlie will ever believe how many hours have already been spent trying to come up with a middle name for him. His first name was so easy for us to choose, but the middle is quite a task. He may end up with no middle name or not having one picked until after he is born.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Trotter...his middle name should be Trotter...