Saturday, February 16, 2008

Where does the time go?

I've been told that this is the time to get in some me time, to relax and sleep as much as possible. I've been lied to. There is always something that needs to be done- baby related or not. And Charlie has started a new trick of waking me up early in the morning and not letting me fall asleep again. Now, normally I can sleep like a champ, but I guess someone is trying to train me for the rigors of motherhood. Thanks, pal.

Since he responds so well to Ted's voice, Ted recorded some messages to Charlie before he left. In typical Ted fashion there are no stories or mushy moments. It's mostly just Ted driving and talking. Charlie particularly enjoys it when Ted talks about "the Lep" and he also seems to approve of Ozzy on the radio. I enjoy hearing him talk about food- pizza, subs, and fajitas from Pappasito's.

The diapers are all cut and the sewing has begun. I have just a few finishing touches to do to have a prototype for Violet to try this weekend. Cross your fingers for a big success!

I'd like to report on my belly size, but I am getting conflicting reports. Some say that I am small. Others gasp at how big I've gotten. I don't feel like I'm that big but I'm also looking from a different angle. It will be interesting to see how much stretching will happen. There will be lots of people around this weekend, so I'll try to get a picture and let you decide for yourselves.

No comments: