Thursday, February 7, 2008

3rd Trimester Weirdness

I had a dream the other night about shopping at a regular store like Express or the Limited. I don't normally shop at those stores, so I thought it was really funny. All these pregnant girls I know are having erotic dreams and I'm dreaming of shopping.

The tiredness of third trimester is setting in. I like a good nap sometime during the day, although I rarely take one. I have been letting myself sleep in when my morning schedule is clear, so there's one more good thing about my life :)

The diapers are almost all cut and they are so freaking cute I could just squeal! Once I have one totally finished, I will post a picture. If only a photo could show how soft the insides are...

I still haven't felt hiccups I don't think. I've heard that you can really tell a difference but I don't know. I did, however, nearly drop the phone last night laughing. Charlie was tickling me near where my appendix used to be. Even though I am fairly certain those are his feet, it really felt like little hands wiggling. Coochie, coochie coo!

No comments: