Sunday, July 20, 2008

3 months!

testing the "Charlie Jump Up." He keeps one toe on the floor at all times.
sitting in the BebePod and showing off his muscles. He likes to watch me in the kitchen.



going to open knit night. He modeled his new ribby wrap and a few others.
losing his hair.
and hanging out at Big Daddy's company picnic. All the kids were a hit at the picnic. Charlie was all smiles before the Z monster got him. Violet was practicing acrobatics, Max discovered the chocolate cookies, and Gatlin made a friend from Mexico.


Here are the blueberries I made before. Don't they look yummy? Shug (that's Kerry) brought over a ton of pears and we made some more food for the babies. The Magic Bullet was awesome. We even made figs that came out a wonderful texture for little ones. The freezer is now stocked with bluberries, peaches, pears, plums, cherries, and figs. Hopefully we can stash some veggies this week before we head north for the weekend. Ranier cherries are in season now, too. I don't know if I can make baby food with them, though, because I would probably eat them all while pitting them.
We got news this week that Uncle Duder is moving back to PA. We're really looking forward to having him in the same time zone. He's already promised to teach Charlie the things that he shouldn't learn from us.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am overwhelmed with how amazing you are. Diaper wraps, making your own baby food. Keep me in mind if you end up being the real life Baby Boom mom that Diane Keaton played several years ago. Charlie is so lucky and I am just as impressed with Aunt Shug (aka Super Mom) for finding time to take part. All these babies are B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L. Hope to see them all very soon. Love to all.