Saturday, August 9, 2008

Mama's Onto Something

I like her gear for bathtime. Charlie had a great time splashing her while I mowed the back yard.

Here's what Champ has been up to since the last post:

  • one l-o-n-g car trip to PA to play with cousins (waiting on permission to post pics/video)
  • one short car trip to F-ville to play with Shug and Violet
  • first time in an exersaucer
  • soothing himself to sleep
  • holding his bottle when I put it in his hands
  • telling jokes and laughing at them, he's very vocal these days
  • baby Pilates- he loves backbends, situps, and standing and stomping his foot
  • more hair loss
  • rolling back to tummy a few times
  • more teething- they are so close to breaking through!

His "I'm so excited you're going to pick me up" face


He loves the Jump Up but has to get his Detroit Lean on...


No comments: