Monday, December 10, 2007

Total Insanity

Well, as you can see I have not posted ultrasound results. Fear not, we still expect to see the goods. But, through a series of unfortunate events, we had to reschedule the appointment for this Thursday. I promise to post as soon as I can.

On the disaster front- Ted did finally arrive safe and sound last week. Our travels were fairly uneventful. However, things on the home front were not so calm. Mom discovered 1/3 of the house flooded due to a broken water heater. A disaster team has been to the house daily to dry carpets, remove sheetrock/baseboards/vanity/etc. The plumber just left, so we finally have hot water again. Now we have to wait to hear from insurance before we replace carpet and wood floors, bathroom fixtures and doors. Kitty is pleased with the relative quiet now.

Ted has given the baby a new nickname. After discussing frustration with he/she, boy name/girl name, son/daughter, he decided to start calling the baby Slash. So, for a few more days we will be talking about Slash. Methinks this nickname might last a little longer, though.

1 comment:

Katie said...

I'm guessing girl for the record. If I'm wrong, then I'll be zero for 2... I was totally convinced that Danielle was going to be a boy!