Friday, November 2, 2007

Scheduled Big Ultrasound

I have a regular appointment in November that will not be exciting, but then...
December 6 is the big day! As long as the little one cooperates, we should find out boy or girl.

It's really fun to have this appointment scheduled now (my doctors' office usually does it at 18 weeks, but we're having to wait until 20). I am not really showing unless you already know the news, so this is a new part of pregnancy to be excited about. The women at church make my day every time I see them because they always ask, with smiling faces, how baby is doing.

I will be posting belly pics at some point. I have one from right after we found out. But I think I'll wait until I have a bump, since right now I just look like I drink too much beer. I've also gotta figure out how to put a ticker on here...

No comments: