Sunday, April 13, 2008

Quick update

Sorry it has been so long since I posted. Ted got home last week and we've been very busy getting ready for Charlie.

Diapers are sewn- and adorable! I'll post a pic when I get one. I'm not kidding when I say that the inside material is so soft that I want to rub it against my face.

The doctor said last week to "start walking." Sounds easy enough except that walking during the day leads to pain during the night. Now I believe we have found a remedy for the night pains- sleeping in the recliner. Today is the first day in months that I have not hurt just standing or walking. Still have some lower back aches but nothing excruciating.

Ted is concerned about my water breaking and ruining whatever surface I may be on. He wants me sitting on a chux pad wherever I go. It makes me laugh but I guess I should humor him. Afterall, if my water does break in the recliner, I do not want to have to clean up a mess before heading to the hospital.

A random woman at Costco told me today that I am "cute pregnant." This, by the way, is much more appreciated than the woman at the airport who just laughed at me.

1 comment:

Katie said...

seriuosly, we need some updates... are you having any braxton hicks?!