Monday, March 17, 2008

Limited mobility

Well, that did not last long.

I had an appointment today (I'm already to weekly appointments!) and asked my doctor about some pains I've been having off and on for a few months. Over the last week or so they have gotten more intense and last much longer. It's almost constant now.

Her advice? Stay off my feet, take it easy, and lie down as much as possible. Ugh. While I'm happy I wasn't put on bedrest, this doesn't feel that far from it. So I comforted myself by getting a pedicure on my way home. I've tried to stay off my feet all day and it does feel better. I was able to get up this evening a do a couple of things in a 10 minute spurt.

I've been feeling so great throughout this pregnancy that I am a little discouraged by this latest development. But Charlie is still doing well- very wiggly. And I do have help nearby. All I need is to keep my sanity a few more weeks. I've never been so happy to have Netflix.

2 comments:

Katie said...

I can't believe you're going to be a mom in a MONTH! You better get those photos out right away! I can't wait to hear your birth story! Are you going to go au natural? Water?

Anonymous said...

I am getting soo anxious for you! I can't wait to see pictures of him and you! Where are the pics of you? I need to check your myspace...I love you and I'm praying for you to have a wonderful birth! I know you will and Charlie will be fabulous!