Thursday, October 18, 2007

Violet Mae

Yesterday I was in Fayetteville for the birth of our newest niece, Violet Mae. She's a beauty! 7 lbs 1 oz, 19 1/2 inches long, and a head full of curly hair. She has her daddy's nose and her mommy's fingers, toes, and feet. Big Brother Gatlin's first words about her were, "How cute!" And Big Brother Maxwell was very intrigued. He held her hand and petted her head like he does the dogs. Both Mommy and Baby are doing well and should be home this weekend.

Today my neighbor is having her little girl and I am helping with her two older kids. It's a busy week in the birthing world!

More FAQs:
No, I can't wait to find out boy or girl. I'm too impatient. We are hoping baby will show us the goods in early December after Ted gets home.

We found out in August. Yes, we still had fun in Vegas.

1 comment:

Katie said...

You need to start the belly pics!

Coungrats Auntie Ashley (again!)